Monday, February 4, 2008

In the Newspaper

Saturday I received a note with a picture of myself and two of the ladies from Friends of The Jeff Davis Library in Hazelhurst, Ga.

Oh my goodness not only that but the picture appeared in their home town newspaper. How cool is that? I was so excited I bubbled over and couldn't wait to tell the rest of the family.

Today I contacted the newspaper to get copies. Then talked to my friend Lavada telling her I felt conceited for wanting 5 copies, but she responded with "you should have ordered 6, one for me." Actually I wanted them for my scrapbook and to send to family members.

I am still awed at how I felt that day just being allowed to talk about writing. Since then I've thought of 100 more things I could have said.

Now I just need to start writing again and I keep wondering where I will find that time. So much going on right now with two houses to care for. Of course Larry's is up for sale but so much to be done to attract a buyer.

I know I wrote the other books under stress but I do so want to write Adam's Choices leisurely.

No comments: