Friday, September 11, 2009

Birthday fun

As I previously posted my husband left my birthday gift at home. So on Sunday morning the day of my birthday he told me what I had waiting for me at home.

Of course I loved the gift, (Ruby/Diamond Ring) but the best part was the card. We have a running joke about the names he calls me. I've been trying to teach him some new words for quite some time now.

He often calls me "Brat" as in Spoiled Brat, "Silly" is another one of his expressions, so along the way I've tried to incorporate the word "Precious."

My birthday card said "To My Precious Wife." Can you believe it? He's really been listening to me, don't cha think?

Many Blessings
Barbara

1 comment:

Robynn's Ravings said...

You pulled that off? A husband you taught to listen, absorb, and then act? Girl, where's your BOOK?! lol It would be a best seller. :)